Tata Motors brings sustainable mobility solutions at the AutoExpo 2020
Tata Motors has always been at the forefront of contributing to nation-building by providing innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for aspiring Indians. Today, at the country’s largest auto show, the AutoExpo 2020, the company takes great pride in showcasing an all-new range of passenger, electric and commercial vehicles with a focus on Connected, Electric, Shared and Safe.
With a firework of 4 global unveils, a pre-production preview and a commercial launch; Tata Motors raises the bar by bringing innovative products, engineered and made in India – for India. With a hall, spanning across 6000 sq. meters, the Tata Motors pavilion is divided into 4 thematic zones – Live, Play, Move and Build Zone. Each of these zones has been designed to reimagine the scope of what Tata Motors can offer, complemented by digital engagements to excite our visitors, from all ages and choices.
Key Highlights of the pavilion:
· Focus on CESS – Connected, Electric, Shared and Safe, as the future of mobility
· 4 Global Unveils, pre-production and commercial launch, 14 Commercial & 12 Passenger Vehicles
· Widest range of BSVI ready portfolio on display
· Unveils the ‘HBX Show car’, based on the ALFA ARC, and the ‘Sierra EV Concept’ – a legend reborn
· Introduces the ‘Hexa Safari Edition’
· Launches the much-awaited ‘Harrier 2020’, based on the OMEGA ARC, with One India, One Price, starting at INR. 13.69 lakh for the manual version and INR. 16.25 lakh for the automatic version.
· Teases the pre-production version of its flagship SUV – the Gravitas, scheduled to be launched in H1 FY2021
· Announces the global unveil of the all-new Tata Winger and the Tata Prima facelift 5530.S
· Displays the single largest EV portfolio across passenger and commercial vehicles
· Brings to life, a very unique and ‘first of its kind’ experience for its customers with the Nexon EV dynamic test drive, live at the pavilion
· Creates innovative and immersive means for visitors’ engagement by gamifying the EV drive experience, with a runner quiz on the Tata Motors AutoExpo app