Today, society as a whole is facing a horrible crisis, it’s a debate on the problem of not only India, but the world as a whole, in the last 50 years, the prevalence of chemical farming in the world as a whole is very high, and the outcome is now before us. The farmer is still upset because of this chemical farming, because the entire land is barren and population is sick after consuming chemical food, now this is high time to set the target of reforming this risky process.
10 year back Sunil Sharma, engineer by profession decided to do something for change and decided to put his contribution towards this revolution.
Journey of Engineer to Farmer
Sunil Sharma, after completing his graduation in civil engineering joined college as lecturer and started his professional life. But there was a farmer inside him was feeling restless with the over usage of chemical in agricultural production.
So, he resigned from his job and decided to do organic farming. Lets understand what he says about his experiences of 10 years.
10 years of organic farming:
We have inspired thousands of farmers over the past 10 years and turned them into organic farming. Thousands of young farmers are eager to join us in this journey. In the last 10 years, though we have been focusing on organic farming, we have understood three topics in detail.
- First of all, farmers do not get fertiliser on time because they fear that leaving chemical farming will cause them a huge loss, and if they grow organic, they will not be able to find a buyer.
- Second, while society as a whole suffers from dangerous diseases from the ingestion of chemically produced produce, pure food cannot be found anywhere.
- Third, culture is ill and is utterly distressed by the side effects of allopathic drug consumption. And people want a solution from anywhere, so that they can naturally get rid of these issues.
We have now agreed to provide society with a forum after a decade where all the challenges can be addressed in a single window. Now we’re going to connect all of these segments with each other after a long period of experience.
- It is supplied with bio fertilisers, insecticides, pesticides and fungicides. And proper consultancy is provided at no cost.
- Farmers will be supplied with the consumer demand by the time they can get decent prices of their goods and at the same time customers will be eased with those products.
- A forum for medical facilities would also be created where everyone will benefit from low-expense medical coverage.
Vision of growth
We understood the dangerous situation of diseases in society with 10 years of working in society among farmers of chemical farming history, our mission is to provide chemical free food to every individual in society and to provide treatments through Indian methods, it is not our faith but our passion. Our squad is entirely unselfish. The main explanation for our success is that our teams are very committed to their duties, and there is an obligation for humanity, every partner takes more responsibility than himself.