Gaming Master esports tournament by Jio and MediaTek
- The Gaming Master esports competition has been introduced by Jio and MediaTek.
- On Garena’s Free Fire, the 70-day tournament will be played and provides a prize pool of about 12.5 lakh.
Registrations are now open and players have until January 10 to enrol.
Reliance Jio, an Indian telecoms firm, has collaborated with chipset manufacturer MediaTek to launch Gaming Masters, an esports tournament for Indian gamers on the JioGames website.
Garena’s battle royale game Free Fire will be included in the 70-day tournament and provides a prize pool of about 12.5 lakh. A cash reward of 3 lakh will be won by the grand finale winner.
The tournament registrations are now live on the JioGames platform and will remain open till January 10. The tournament will begin on January 13 and the grand finale is scheduled for March 1.
How to register for the Gaming Master tournament
- Players can register for free for the Free Fire Gaming Master tournament on the JioGames platform.
- To register for the JioGames Gaming Master tournament, players need to first register on the JioGames platform.
- Then, sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the registration page and click on Join.
- Now, enter the required details and register for the tournament.
- The Gaming Masters tournament will be broadcasted live on the JioTV HD Esports Channel and YouTube channel.