Ready for a star-power getaway? Check out these Airbnb’s that your fave celebs stayed in…
Do you wish to vacay like your favourite celeb in 2020? Turns out, a little taste of a star-powered getaway is not as difficult to obtain, as you may think.
While we know you’ll never stop indulging in your favourite celeb’s vacation posts; you can definitely make sure your 2020-vacay is just as spectacular. Still, wondering where these stars stay on their lavish holidays? Guess what? They stay at Airbnbs, just like us!
With Airbnb, it’s possible to live like a local wherever you go or like a celebrity, for that matter. For any traveller whose 2020 resolutions include a celebrity-worthy holiday, Airbnb got your back.
If you’re looking for a truly posh experience or just want the star treatment, you have to take a look at these homes that celebrities have stayed in:
- Listen up SRKians, you can now live it up like your favourite megastar, Shah Rukh Khan, in this stunning vibrant villa that has everything from a private pool to an Alfresco dining area. This spectacular estate boasts four levels of luxury and a thoughtful floor plan allowing for plenty of natural light.
- Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif recently took off to Colorado to spend some quality time off with her sisters and to get a taste of Colorado’s pristine snow-covered landscape.
- The star stayed in a grand rustic lodge with epic views of the majestic mountain vistas and stunning natural landscapes of pristine Colorado.
- During his tour in London, Prateek Kuhad, songster and writer stayed in the beautiful apartment and dove into the calm ambience to take inspiration for some museful writing.
- Neha Sharma: Travel in style, when in Hawaii! And Aloha! Neha Sharma, the scintillating actor, and model didn’t miss out on that chance. Her recent stay in the heart of West Maui, which is close to all the best beaches on the island with sunset views that are so spectacular.
Fun Fact: Ask anyone what they think when you say “Pineapple”, and they will almost certainly say “Hawaii”! And as mentioned by Neha – Keep Calm and a Pineapple!
- Thailand has some of the most diverse landscapes in South East Asia. From soaring mountains to tropical islands and steamy rainforests – this island nation has everything you could possibly want from a holiday. Acting power house, Sayani Gupta couldn’t agree more! Her recent Thai vacay, Sayani took the Airbnb route for ultimate space and comfort, soothing interiors and incredible access to the outdoors.
- Looking for travel inspiration? Attention travel bugs, take a page from Milind Soman and his travel (and life) partner, Ankita Konwar. On their Iceland vacay, the couple enjoyed the most incredible experience of their lives while relaxing in the Blue Lagoon. Take cue from Milind and Ankita and stay in the Ocean View Penthouse in the Heart of Reykjavik to unwind in the lap of nature. The Scandinavian style open-concept home is the epitome of luxury with simple arrangements of leafy branches, statement lighting, and elegant palettes.
- New York, New York! The city has long enjoyed a top spot on most travel bucket lists. Known by many names–the big apple, the city that never sleeps or the fictional Gotham city–the infectious energy of this concrete jungle is hard to miss. Having recently re-discovered her diverse hometown, and predictably unpredictable city of New York, celebrity and fashion model Nargis Fakhri stayed in an Airbnb apartment while travelling for the New York Fashion Week.
“While travelling for Fashion Week can be taxing no doubt, coming home to my Airbnb apartment after a day packed with shows was pure bliss.” – Nargis Fakhri, Actor
- Add a dose of local must-dos to your itinerary with Airbnb Experiences: While travelling for the best fashion event of the year (Milan Fashion Week), Guru Randhawa made sure to include a dash of freshness to his itinerary, among the much-awaited Fashion Week rituals, of course! Take a page from Guru, and mix it up with a Pasta Making Airbnb Experience in Milan.