Rhea chakraborty gets bail ..what’s next? 9 conditions in front of us
month after actor Rhea Chakraborty was arrested, the Bombay high court on Wednesday granted her bail in a drug abuse case linked to actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. Rhea was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on September 8 for her alleged involvement in procuring marijuana for Rajput, also her boyfriend.
Rhea’s brother Showik will, however, continue to remain behind bars after his bail plea was rejected. The court also refused to grant bail to Abdel Basit Parihar, a final year student of architecture, who is accused of supplying narcotics to Sushant Singh Rajput, allegedly through Showik.
Justice Kotwal granted bail to Rhea on a personal bond of Rs 1 lakh and one or two sureties in the same amount. She has, however, been granted time to furnish sureties, paving the way for the immediate release of the 28-year-old actress.
The High Court has set conditions for Rhea Chakraborty’s bail.
- Deposit passport
- Report every day for 10 days to Mumbai Police
- Furnish bail bond of Rs. 1 lakh
- Cannot leave country
- Cannot meet with any other witness
- Must inform Investigating Officer if she is going out of Greater Mumbai, give itinerary advance
- Report on the first Monday of every month before investigating agency, for six months
- Attend all dates in court unless prevented by any reasonable cause
- Not to tamper with evidence or investigation of the case